Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hello Goa!

This is just a very quick post to let those of you who are following closely (such as my worried family) - that we are fine! We traveled to Goa yesterday, and were still fighting off major jet-lag. It is definitely much more difficult to recoup from jet-lag when you have a 3 yr old who cannot take sleeping pills!! And no, Benadryl has the opposite effect on her. So anyhow - we finally had a full night's sleep last night and I think that maybe possibly we are ok today.
We're off to breakfast and to explore this amazingly beautiful resort and area. We are at the Park Hyatt, and it has not disappointed so far. The room is very large - would pass for a small suite in most hotels.. and Maya loves the sunken tub. I am NOT loving the mosquitos and other random bizarre bugs I've found and killed in the room this morning.. but I'm trying not to think about that. Trying to concentrate on the beautiful lagoon and palm trees that our room and deck overhang.
I'll hopefully blog again later with a couple of photos. Internet connectivity is hideously expensive here, so we won't be blogging daily (don't get worried if I miss a day!).
Also - things are well in motion for us to pick up Devika next week. All is well. Time for some zen-ing out in Goa. :)

1 comment:

Kristi W. said...

Yea! Glad you made it to Goa. Mosquitos???? I wasn't imagining those for some reason, guess I better rethink the malaria meds, huh? Have fun at the beach!